We are living in this planet as if we are had another one to go.
- Education and Training: Empowers rural communities to protect their land, rivers, and watersheds through research, education, and advocacy. We run awareness campaign on environment issues by organising practical workshops and talks about sustainability issues for school-students, youth and school teachers.
- Awareness about problems and propose of sustainable solutions which people and communities can implement themselves; and can help government to create frameworks in which people can act on their own. We think that the urban, educated group are the most environmentally illiterate and therefore, directs its activities towards educating this group.
- Footprint project -which consists of eco-tours, lectures, and poster competitions that teach children about the ecological dimensions of their city. Such programmes help children understand the holistic unity between environment and sustainable development.
- We imply strategy called knowledge-based environmental activism. It is built around generating books and ideas which are then used to advocate policy change which works extensively with grassroots organisations, industry leaders, experts, government agencies and mass media in India and abroad in lobbying for change.
- Build Awareness among decision makers, influencers and the public.
- Knowledge Portal – A one-stop shop for information and knowledge on environment and development issues. It is aimed at developing an open, networked and informed society, who can use knowledge to make change.